Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

ehhh

Just seem so anti clamtic it just wasnt that good still fine but could have been better

Craftmine: Good Grief Craftmine: Good Grief

LONG LIVE SONIC !

Good animation and its so true in minecraft thats what alot people do

Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

Orginality calling

So rin and stimpy rip off?

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Not your best work

Just wasnt that funny its dragged out for a cheep furry joke not even a good one i thought mabye the animals or what my friend had to tell me that it was a furry joke and i stil dont get it.

AITR Commercial AITR Commercial

LOL MAN LOL!

I laugh everytime Nick says that ^_^ ahhhh memories God job dude

Sonic Chaos Sonic Chaos

Dude cmon

I accidently gave it a 5 this was just weird had no pointand sonic is way better than what u made him out to be i hope thsi gets blamed

Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

Good but...

WHY KILL SONIC YOU COULD HAVE MADE IT WHERE SONIC GETS AN ANTIDOTE but i guess it wouldnt have been so sad TT-TT

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Awesome just awesome

Dude 1 Leo sounds alot diffrent than the other ones and 2 i was getting sad like why why would u kill leo and then oh yeah he lives right under hell XD good job keep up the good work cant wait for the next one

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

DUDE MARIO SUCKS

Good video Mickey Awesome Mario Sucks yes i understand mickey was gonna win but if he was dressed a sonic he still would have won and Mario would be getting his as kicked at Sonic speed i gave this video a 5=A but Mario give u at -5=F- for Fuckballs (lolz AVGN refrence) Soooo yeah Mario Sucks.

Sonic Epoch ep. 13 Anal Sonic Epoch ep. 13 Anal

WTF

DUDE WORsT VIDEO EVER Good animation thats is it that voice thing with microsoft sam things is for retards (exception clock fruits) and what the fuck is that thing where sonic sticks a glass up his ass Dude if your gonna make fun of sonic at least do something better. I personally love sonic but i apprecaite Sonic jokes like the shorts and uncut it has pentetial but this was the one of the worst things i haver ever seen.